We now offer dilation free exams, in most cases, with Optos Optomap HD!
Protect your family’s vision with state of the art Optical Equipment at American Eyecare Centers.
We all want to protect our eyesight and overall health for ourselves and our family – that is why annual eye exams are important. Regular eye care and exams can protect and prevent many eye diseases, if detected early. Today, a whole range of eye problems can be treated successfully without total vision loss. In addition, many vision problems begin at an early age, so it’s important for children to receive proper eye care from the time they are infants.
Optomap Retinal Exam: Early detection of eye disease
|The optomap Retinal Exam is used by your eye doctor to get an ultra-widefield view of the retina (the back of the eye). While eye exams generally include a look at the front of the eye to evaluate health and prescription changes, a thorough screening of the retina is critical to verify that your eye is healthy.|
This can lead to early detection of common diseases, such as glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration, and even cancer. The exam is quick, painless, and may not require dilation drops.
Download our Patient Brochure to get full information.
The optomap story: In 1990, 5 year old Leif Anderson went blind in one eye due to an undiagnosed retinal detachment. He was getting regular eye exams, but conventional tests available at the time made a thorough examination difficult. Distressed by the diagnostic methods available, Leif’s father, Douglas, designed the optomap Retinal Exam.
Click the sample optomap images below to view in detail
Sample optomap images: healthy, diabetic retinopathy, melanoma, and hypertensive retinopathy
Zeiss Cirrus HD OCT™
|▪ Visualize virtual histology.High resolution cross-sectional imaging for the comprehensive management of glaucoma and retinal disease.
▪ Assess RNFL change.GPA Advanced Serial Analysis reports statistically significant change and rate of change in RNFL thickness.
▪ Expand your clinical confidence.Most extensive library of clinical studies in the industry and over 8,000 systems installed worldwide.
▪ Offer comprehensive care.Valuable for pre- and post-op cataract patients to identify and illustrate cause of poor vision.
▪ Increase practice productivity.Operate the full analysis capabilities from the lane, your office or a remote location.
Zeiss Corneal Topography System
|▪ Proven Placido Disk Technology with patented Cone-of-Focus™ Alignment System
▪ SmartCapture ™ Image Analysis Technology analyzes multiple images during alignment and automatically selects the highest quality image
▪ Integrated, ergonomic design ideally suited for you and your patients
▪ Data compatibility with previous generation ATLAS Corneal Topography Systems to facilitate data management and patient follow up
Zeiss Field Analyzer/HFA II
- The Gold Standard in glaucoma diagnosis and management offers the utmost in clinical confidence
- Advanced analysis tools backed by decades of research and clinical validation
- SITA™ SWAP software reduces blue-yellow threshold test time to just 3 to 6 minutes, providing a clinically practical tool for early glaucoma detection
- Glaucoma Progression Analysis (GPA™)identifies clinically significant progression automatically
- Sample Cases
- HFA-NET Pro™ and HFA-NET™software options provide connectivity to electronic medical records (EMR) systems or your office network
- Supra-threshold testing in only 35 seconds makes the FDT Perimeter the ideal office screening device
- Easy to use means anyone on your staff can learn to operate the FDT in minutes
- Compact and lightweight (19 lbs)so you can use the perimeter almost anywhere and easily move it from room to room
- Clinically validated by numerous studies documenting its diagnostic performance
World’s First Combination Model
- Automatic Refraction
- Automatic Keratometry
- Non-Contact Tonometry
- Space Saving
- Time Saving
- High-Speed Measurements
- Accurate Data
- EyeTracking System
- Auto Measure
- Adjustable Monitor
- Motorized Chinrest
- Softer Air Puff
Foresee PHP® – Preferential Hyperacuity Perimeter
- Full macular testing of central 14 degrees, automated analysis, and visual field mapping.
- Easy to interpret results with the only normative database available for AMD patients.
- Higher specificity and sensitivity than current methods for detecting early.
- Reduces the number of early and late referrals and allows for timely and effective treatment.
- Diagnostic capabilities based on the hyperacuity (Vernier) phenomenon.
- Hyperacuity has a higher sensitivity than normal visual acuity and is unaffected by patient age or physical condition.
- PHP technology reveals distortions otherwise hidden by the brain’s innate ability to fill in scotomas and overcomes inherent problems associated with the Amsler Grid; completion, fixation, crowding and compliance.
- Fast, easy and intuitive testing for patients and technicians.
Reichert Ultramatic RX Master™ Phoroptor® Refracting Instrument
The first, and best refracting instrument, continues to be the industry standard after nearly 80 years, offering world-renown mechanical quality and craftsmanship.
CellChek XL™ – clinical specular microscope system
The only FDA 510(k) cleared specular microscope (“NQE”)
Konan is the only company to have products FDA 510(k) cleared under “Specular Microscopes” Product Code NQE. Why accept anything less than the assurance of the FDA’s review for both imaging and assessment of the corneal endothelial cell layer, morphology of endothelial cells, and corneal pachymetry.
Exclusively from Konan.
DGH 8000 B-Scan Scanmate
The DGH Technology, Inc. Scanmate B-Scan (DGH8000) uses the most advanced ultrasound technology available. The Scanmate is a self- contained, portable, multiple mode ultrasound imaging system.